Sunday is my day of just lying around with no make up and in a comfy pair of pants.
But I also like a treat!
1. Facial scrub (once/twice a week)
1. mix 2 tbsp of honey with 2 of olive oil and half a cup of caster sugar
2 .mix well in a small container
3. apply a small amount on your face and gently massage it in
4. rinse and dry your face softly
5. I like this on my dry lips in the winter, it makes them all soft and exfoliates them like magic! and it tastes niiice ;)
note 1: it is possible that the oil and honey won’t mix well, seeing as oil has a tendency to come back to the surface. It doesn’t matter, but make sure you keep that oil in there ’cause your skin will like it!
note 2: if you can, rinse with cold water to close the pores. To get rid of all the oily feeling, gently wash your face with soft shampoo or soap, seeing as soap gets rid of grease easily (the only tip I kept in mind from my long ago biology class, yay!)
2. Vinegar rinse
after washing your hair, just rinse it with warm water mixed with a drop of vinegar. It will give your hair a soft touch and shine! I like to mix the vinegar with lemon, because in the winter, my hair grows darker. Lemon juice helps my hair go naturally lighter and back to my natural color!
See you tomorrow for last minute wrapping tips!